- Wedding and Tiered Cakes
- Our wedding and tiered cakes are filled with white, milk or dark chocolate ganache to ensure stability for Sydney’s weather. This allows your beautiful cake to sit comfortably as the centrepiece for the entire event which is sometimes 5-8 hours.
In addition to your custom design we work with you to select the best cake flavour and filling combination that will wow your guests.
- Cake Sizes
- Our serving sizes are:
Dessert portion – 1” x 2” x 3” slices
Coffee portion – 1” x 1” x 3” finger
- The Ordering Process
- Send us an enquiry with as many details as possible – especially the date to ensure we have availability. A minimum of 4 weeks is usually required.
Details such as number of serves, cake style, dessert or coffee serves and any preferences are important to know early in the process.
Once a design is agreed a 50% non refundable deposit confirms your booking. The final payment is required 2 weeks prior to your event.
Then leave the rest to us and we liaise with your venue regarding delivery and set up. Collection is also available and organised by appointment.
- Delivery & Collection
- We service Sydney’s Lower North Shore, CBD and beyond. Delivery fees may apply.
Cakes collected must be transported in an air-conditioned car and travel best in a clear flat boot
- Storage & Serving
- Buttercream cakes need to be refrigerated until approx. 2-3 hours before serving. All cakes taste best at room temperature. A small amount of condensation will occur as the cake comes to room temperature. Avoid sudden rapid increases in temperature.
Fondant cakes MUST NOT be refrigerated
Fondant cookies MUST NOT be refrigerated
- How to cut our cakes
- We provide cutting and serving guides on collection or delivery.
- Do you offer Gluten Free alternatives
- Yes we do! Currently our gluten free options are:
- Orange & Almond
We do our best to minimise cross contamination, however, you must be aware there is always a risk cross contamination many occur.
- Other Cake Flavours
- We are always adding to our cake and dessert menu so please don’t hesitate to ask if a particular flavour doesn’t appear on our list.